Coach Adam Gifford, owner of the Sedona Running Company, is the Official Race Coach for the Sedona Marathon Event. Coach Adam has been a sponsored athlete since 2007 and is currently a member of the prestigious La Sportiva Mountain Running Team.
His current sponsors include: La Sportiva, Greenlayer Sports, 1st Endurance, Petzl, Ultimate Direction, Julbo Sunglasses, and Defeet.
Other cool stuff about Adam:
- Owner of Premier Endurance Coaching, LLC (www.premierendurance.com)
- USATF Track & Field Coach - Level 1
- USAC Cycling Coach - Level 3
- Member of the prestigious La Sportiva Mountain Running Team
- Product tester for Brooks Running
- Product tester for Popular Outdoor Outfitters
- Completed over 40 ultramarathons including a number of 100-mile finishes
- Completed over 50 road and trail races in distances between 5k and marathon
- Completed over 20 triathlons including 2 iron distance finishes
Coach Adam will answer your questions about training, give you the inside scoop on the Sedona Marathon course, keep you updated on Sedona's running scene and provide training tips in this blog. Whether your training for your first race, or looking to shave a few minutes off your PR, Adam will help.